Apple MacBook Pro 2.66GHz Intel Core 2 Duo 15 inch Memory Upgrades
Apple is known for being at the vanguard of innovation—in computers as well as consumer electronics. The Apple MacBook Pro 2.66GHz Intel Core 2 Duo 15” screen puts redefines the MacBook notebook computer product line and raises the bar for notebooks in general.
On the aesthetics front the design is phenomenal, just as we’ve come to expect from Apple MacBook product line. The innovative aluminum unibody (constructed from a single block of aluminum) case is durable yet thin and light (unlike most laptop PCs constructed of heavy plastics) making it a truly mobile and comfortably portable computer. Utilizing a touchpad technology, this MacBook tosses the buttons opting instead for a larger tracking area that recognizes a variety of gestures.
The Apple MacBook Pro 2.66GHz Intel Core 2 Duo features a 15.4” LED glossy backlit screen boasting 1440 x 900-pixel resolution on an uninterrupted glass screen; a 2.66 GHz Intel Core i7 dual-core processor (4 MB shared L3 cache); Dual graphics processors with automatic switching between NVIDIA GeForce GT 330M (with 512 MB of GDDR3 video memory; 500 GB Serial ATA hard drive (5400 RPM); and a 8x slot loading SuperDrive with double layer DVD support. This MacBook also offers as part of an impressive standard features package:
• A built-in iSight video camera for video chats and conferencing
• Wi-fi wireless networking
• Gigabit Ethernet wired** networking **(10/100/1000)
• Bluetooth 2.1 + EDR (Enhanced Data Rate) for connecting with peripherals
• Two USB 2.0 ports, one FireWire 800 port
• SD card slot
• Mini DisplayPort video output
• Multi-Touch trackpad for precise cursor control
• Full-size backlit keyboard
• Stereo speakers with subwoofers
• Dimensions: 14.35 x 9.82 x 0.95 inches (WxDxH)
• Weight: 5.6 pounds
• Up to 8-9 hours of battery life
• Meets Energy Star 5.0 requirements
Installed software includes Mac OSX Snow Leopard (includes iTunes, Time Machine, Quick Look, Spaces, Spotlight, Dashboard, Mail, iChat, Safari, Address Book, QuickTime, iCal, DVD Player, Photo Booth, Front Row, Xcode Developer Tools, and more), iLife,(including iphoto, iMovie and Garageband). This MacBook Pro model comes with 90 days of telephone support and a standard one year limited warranty, expandable to three years under the AppleCare Protection plan at additional cost. Included in the box in addition to the computer itself: display cleaning cloth, 85W MagSafe Power Adapter, AC wall plug, power cord, software DVDs, printed and electronic documentation.
Memory and additional specs of note:
• Standard RAM as shipped: 4 GB installed RAM (1066 MHz)
• Maximum Memory Allowed: supports up to 8 GB
• Memory Required: DDR3 PC3-8500, DDR3 (non-ECC)
• Number of memory slots available: 2 (each memory slot can hold DDR3 PC3-8500 with a maximum of 4GB per slot–Not to exceed manufacturer supported memory.)
Graphics and Display:
• Graphics RAM: 512 MB
• LCD Native Resolution: 1440 x 900
Cases and Expandability
• Size (LWH): 14.35 inches, 0.95 inches, 9.82 inches
• Weight: 5.51 pounds
Cheapest MacBook Pro 2.66GHz RAM Upgrades
These are the cheapest RAM upgrades for the MacBook Pro 2.66Ghz available on sale today and I suggest you max out the RAM on your MacBook Pro for the ultimate computing experience from your Apple MacBook Pro 2.66GHz. RAM is the cheapest it has ever been and now is the best time to buy ram for the MacBook Pro 2.66GHz.
[table id=8 /]